The 24th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS) will be held in Batumi, Georgia on December 5-8, 2017. As the flagship conference of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Region 8 of IEEE (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), ICECS 2017 will consist of tutorials, plenary lectures, regular, special and poster sessions focusing on recent trends, emerging technologies and advances in all aspects of:
◊ Circuits ◊ Systems ◊ Signals ◊ Mathematical Methods ◊ Computational Methods ◊ Applications
- Analog and Mixed Mode Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Digital Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Linear/Non-Linear Circuits&Systems, including Neural Networks, Memristors, Fuzzy Systems
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation)
- Communication Circuits&Systems, Multimedia Systems, IoT
- VLSI Systems, SoCs, Embedded Systems&System Architectures
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing
- Emerging Techno.&Devices, including Green Electronics, Energy Harvesting, Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Systems
- Bioengineering Circuits and Systems
- MEMS/NEMS, Mechatronics and Robotics
The 2017 ICECS conference will only allow electronic submission of papers in PDF format.
Papers must be submitted through this link.
Guidelines for paper submission
All papers must be submitted in the final format to be published in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore®.
Extra charges will incur for additional pages.
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
- The purpose of the work
- How and to what extent it advances the state-of-the-art
- Specific results and their impact
To which degree the paper deals with the above issues is fundamental to a successful review and selection of the paper. The most frequent cause of rejection of submitted papers is the lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Duplicate submissions to concurrent conferences must be avoided.
All papers must conform to IEEE Formatting Guidelines.
Please see the IEEE conference templates page for paper specifications.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
IEEE policy requires that you send a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, your article can NOT be published.
REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present the paper. For co-authored papers an additional registration fee will be applied after the first paper but not exceeding the number of authors.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
June 30, 2017
Special Session and Tutorials Proposals
July 5, 2017
Notification of Special Session Acceptance
July 15, 2017
September 15, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance
October 15, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Submission
For inquiries, please e-mail to email@example.com
, specifying "IEEE ICECS 2017" in the subject field.